Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Random Pics

These kids do things everyday that are so precious to me and worthy of a photo. Here are some random pictures of the last few months.
I love seeing what they come home with from school. I get so many beautiful pictures with messages of "I love you" from Caden and Kylie everyday. It is so hard to decide which ones to keep forever and which ones to throw away. Above is how Kylie came home when they had their Thanksgiving dinner in preschool. She is the cutest little pilgrim I have ever seen.

Tyson loves to crawl into any container he can fit into. I left my shoebox out after I bought some new running shoes, only to find Tyson had moved in. He is so darling and full of life. He is becoming such a momma's boy. If I am not talking to him, or focusing on someone else, he just gets in my face and says "mom, om, mom, ma, mom, mama..."loudly until I turn and talk to him and then he will just go off in a conversation with my in his little nonsensical jibber jabber. Every time he sees me come in the room, he breaks into a huge smile and runs to me, and my heart melts everytime.
Unfortunately, he also loves to climb into the sippy cup drawer which is the second drawer up. That drawer no longer opens the way it should anymore,......oh well. I should be mad when I walk around the island to find this, but it is so cute. This kid can get away with just about anything.



Here is a picture of Kylie on Crazy hair day. I did not get a picture of Caden, because he reminded me right when it was to go, so I hurried and gelled his hair into a mohawk right as his carpool rode up.

Kylie was so nervous about going to school with her hair like this until her friends came up in the carpool with crazy hair too, and then she was so excited. My little follower

The best big brother.

I tell Caden that he and Tyson are twins because they look so much alike. Caden is so in love with Tyce, and vice versa. Tyson will give Caden the hugest hugs. The picture above is how I will often find Caden watching TV, snuggled up with his little bro.

1 comment:

Maughan"sters" said...

Those are cute...especially the one of Tyson in the drawer!