Wednesday, December 30, 2009

10 years Baby!

On Dec 17th Trent and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. I would love to put some pictures of when we were dating or from our wedding, but then I would need to take some time to figure ot how to scan my pics and I just dont want to. I spent a lot of time this month thinking about the 12 years we have known each other. It has gone by so fast. I feel so blessed with the life we have built together. I love our family and our home and I am so happy. I am not going to write a list of all the things I love about him, because that is just not me. But I will say, "I love you Trent and thanks for making me laugh everyday." In ten years we have definately had life throw us some curve balls, but it has made us stronger. He is the best.
For our anniversary we spent the night at a condo downtown. My mom watched the kids. She is so great, poor Tyson got sick that night with fevers and she still had me stay at the condo. We had so much fun. We definately want to take a trip together that is longer without the kids. It is always so nice to have time just for us. Happy anniversary sweetie.
At the condo I told Trent I wanted a picture of us on our anniversary. First attempt he ducks, second attempt I end up with the picture above and then finally he gives in (as he as been trained to do) and smiles. I told you I would post it Trent.

3 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

what are you wearing?!?!

Becky O said...

What, you dont like my pink fluffy robe? We were on our way down to the hot tub so I actually had my swimsuit on under the robe. :)

Beck said...

Haha! He is SO Isaac. Every picture I take of that guy he makes crazy faces. He will never post. Look back at my Aug post in 09 of our NYC trip. It was a joke. He is such a punk :) Glad Im not the only one whos man wont smile for a picture.

p.s. Loved the "trained to smile" part. Too funny girl!