One of my favorite things about living here in Utah is we get to have weekend visits from Trents family. I love it when they stay for an entire weekend or longer. They always ask if it is okay if they come for a visit and I tell them it is more than okay.....I love it! Our latest visitors were Tyler, Tanille and their beautiful little boys in October. We all went to Liberty Land, so much fun ! There is rock climbing, a rollercoaster, a race track, miniature golf. And of course whenever we have visitors we have games nights. So if any of you need a place to visit, you know who to call.
Tyson living it up on the bouncy slide.
Caden is quite the rock climber, we have to drag him away whenever he's at a rock climbing wall.
Cute little Jace!
Kylie hated this ride. It goes up and then down abruptly and the back up and down. She was crying and petrified the whole time. Poor little thing.
Water fight!
I would say that Trent lost. That is why Tyson had to go the rest of the night shirtless.
Shout out to me.....three posts in one night! Two more to go and I will be caught up, but they will have to wait for another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment