Sunday, November 22, 2009

Okay, I think we all knew that the everyday thing was never going to happen. So, I am going to try and get caught up a bit today. So lets go back to the mid September and the yearly family Lagoon day. Grandpa and Nana started this tradition three years ago, they take the entire family. We hae lunch together at a Pavillion and then let the kids lead the way for the rest of the day. The kids love it. We usually go during frightmares so they have fun trick or treating and Halloween stuff everywhere. The best part is being there with all our cousins, my kids LOVE all their cousins on both sides of the family.
This year Caden braved the Collosus (sp?) and The Mouse Trap, on top of The Spider, White Roller Coaster and The Bat which he mastered last year. There is only one ride we could not get him onto and that was Wicked. It completely freaked him out and when we tried to get him in line for it he started crying hysterically. So I went on it by myself and he went off to kiddie land with Dad. Kylies favorite ride was Puff the Magic Dragon rollercoaster and I did not dare put Tyson on anything but the carousel. I was afraid he would stand up or try to get out in the middle of some kiddie ride, maybe next year.

No comments: