
(Halloween 2007)

When looking at these pictures you may feel like you are experiencing De' Ja' Vu (sp?). Caden and Kylie decided they wanted to wear some of their old costumes. They picked the ones they wore two years ago, so Caden was Captain Jack, Kylie was a kitty, and Tyson was the cutest little Tigger you have ever seen. The night before Halloween we went Trunk or Treating at Julies ward (forgot my camera) and they got tons of candy. On Halloween we carved pumpkins and went Trick or Treating. I love taking the kids trick or treating. They are so cute and happy and care-free. I love watching them enjoy these things while they are so young. Tyce stayed home with Trent, passing out candy to trick or treaters, which made trick or treating so easy and fast. Caden and Kylie ran non-stop from house to house. Halloween is definately one of my favorite holidays.

Our pumpkins were a joint effort, the kids picked out their templates online (Caden's a pirate, Kylies is Ariel) and cleaned them out with my help. I then pin poked the template and Trent carved them. I think they were pretty cool if I say so myself.
I got Caden a pirate sword glow stick and Kylie a butterfly wand.
Kylie with her loot. Thats enough candy for the year!
So cute, I love him!
I love the look of Tysons face above. He is not having fun while I try and make him hold still for a pic.
My pretty little kitty.
I hope everyone had a Halloween just as perfect!







1 comment:
I like your pumpkins!
We should trade some costumes so that the boys can get a variety of things to wear!
How was New Moon?
Post a Comment