Sunday, November 14, 2010

Best Family!

I got to go to girls camp this year and it was so much fun.  We actually called it "princess academy" and stayed at a really nice cabin.  I just love the young women and feel so blessed to get to serve with them.  When I got home, I was nervous as to the condition of my home, but I was pleasantly surprised.  Trent had cleaned the whole house and my sweet little kids had written me welcome home letters and crafts.  I had missed them and was SO happy to be home.
 This is a picture Kylie drew because Trent had told her I was in a car driving home at that moment, so this is my car heading home.
I have the best family in the world to come home to.

1 comment:

Lindsey Boskovich said...

Okay, WHAT THE!!! Your girls camp took place in cabins? What happened to the good old fashion tents? It is more fun with the tents.
You have a cute little family. I love their letters to you. :)