Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fourth of July

Yeah, Yeah, I know, the fourth of July was FOREVER ago.  But it is what it is.  My credo is better late than never.  This year we had SO much fun on the fourth of July.  We played all weekend.  Let me start by saying we live in the best neighborhood ever.  On Sat, July 3rd, we went to a neighborhood party during the day put on by the HOA.  We had a barbeque, bouncy houses, waterslides, carnival games, etc.  The kids had a blast.  Afterwards we went to one of our friends house and we had another barbeque for dinner.  At 10 pm I needed to head home and log in so we left the barbeque at around 9:45 and I ran Trent and the kids down to Thanksgiving Point so he could watch the fireworks with the kids.  Once the fireworks were over Trent walked to a gas station pulling all three kids in a wagon.  He had to get far enough to be away for the traffic so I could run down there, pick them up and get back within 15 minutes.  When I got there, this is who I found.  I love that Trent was willing to take them and pull them in the wagon halfway home all on his own.  He is such a good dad.
 The next night we went to the Stott's house and a bunch of neighbors came and we lit our own fireworks.  The kids loved hanging out with their friends. 
 Kylie has some of the cutest little friends.  They play together so cute.
 I love these cute little boys.  They really do look like twinners.  I like to call them Pete and RePeat. 


 Tyson played the whole time on the Farleys porch with his little buddies.  They were so cute and I loved that they were having so much fun on the porch because it kept them away from the fireworks in the street.  Trent spent most of the time helping light the fireworks and when the illegals were pulled out, of course he volunteered to step up.

The next night we then went to Kristen's house and did fireworks and a barbeque again.  Yep, we pretty much partied for 3 days this year for the fourth. 

1 comment:

Maughan"sters" said...

WOW...You gotta lot of catchin up! Trent is a trooper to walk the kids in a wagon :)