Well, I am still playing catch up, but this is my second post today, so hooray for me!!! Mothers day ths year was fabulous! I have to say this is starting to be my favorite holiday of the year!!! I love my family so much. To me mothers day is not a day about being spoiled (which I was) but it is a day where I feel so blessed to be a mother to the best kids I could ask for. I love the cards they make for me, their kisses and cuddles, hearing "I love you" all day long.
So this year Trent surprised me with a new camera! Halle-frickin-luyah! We needed one so bad. I love it. Then Kylie got me a rose and candy, and Caden got me a magic 8 ball. Oh yeah, I have always wanted a magic 8 ball (he is so funny). But despite all of these great things I got, my favorite present came from Tyson. He was so cuddly on mothers day (sure, he was sick, but I will take them however I can get them). He fell asleep on me! I love that. So his cuddliness was #1 gift for mothers day, next are the adorable cards from my sweet kids, next is how sweet Trent was to do whatever I asked, and then I would say definately the camera! Thanks guys!
Some of the pics from my new camera.....
Don't smile!!!
1 comment:
I want a new camera!!
You are almost caught up...since Father's Day was last Sunday! Keep bloggin!
Post a Comment