Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Spring Stuff

So Trent came home from Priesthood one Sunday after a lesson on spending time with our families and decided we need to do more family fun nights.  He came up with the idea we would try to go every Saturday and we would rotate taking turns (kids and all) on where to go. Trent picked bowling, I picked Park City for a weekend, Caden picked a movie, Kylie picked Classic Skating and we went to Kangaroo zoo for Tyson.  I have got to admit, it has burned me out a bit.  I was finally like, "No family fun this weekend, we have to get things dne around the house someday!"  But we do love taking these kid places and seeing them so happy and just being kids. Here are a few picks from our bowling night.Kylie did awesome and got quite a few strikes and spares (bumpers were used of course.)                       Caden on the other hand would get so upset if he did not get a good roll.  Whenever he cried about it, we would take one of his turns and give it to Tyson, which would make him cry more.  Needless to say, he did not get to bowl much that night.I did manage to get a smile out of him right before we left, but you can still tell he had been crying quite a bit.Trent made sure Tyson got in on the action of course.  He is such a cute daddy, always making sure his kids are having fun.  Tyson loved bowling with dad, but his game suffered for it and I beat him!!!  Take that LOSER!!!! ha ha ha ha!!!Just kidding, Looke how cute they are bowling as a pair!  Trent and I bought our own bowling shoes so, supposedly, we plan on going a lot more.

We have also had spring soccer.  Kylie LOVES soccer and even scored a goal (which is really good for her team who did not win one game).  But they were the cutest team I have ever seen.
I did not get to go to a lot of Cadens games because I work Saturday mornings at home.  When I did go, he was pretty good, but he is too hard on himself.  If he makes a mistake or doesn't score, he feels really bad.  I thought he was amazing and tell him that all the time!! 

No comments: