Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Kylie Bry!


From this beautiful little baby girl
To this beautiful baby girl (lets face it, she will always be my beautiful baby girl!)
HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY KYLIE!!!


For Kylies birthday this year she HAD to have a party.  I mean, she has been talking about her birthday party and how excited she was for it since April 30th of last year.  Whenever she would have bad dreams at night, I would tell her to think of something that makes her happy and she would start dreaming of her birthday party.  And this would be months and months before her birthday.  So, needless to say, I HAD to throw her a party.I am mad I never got a picture of the cake up front.  Her theme was littlest pet shop and her cake had littlest pet shop toys on it.  Really cute and she loved it.
Here is a picture of all the cute kids after the pinata.  Notice Kylie is not in this pic.  That is because she was off crying because somehow she managed to get none of the candy that fell and her bag was empty.  How she got none of the candy, I still do not know, there was a ton of it.  Luckily her little friends are the sweetest little girls and all gave her some from their bags.  My guess is she will not be requesting a pinata next year.
I attempted to make a barbie cake for her when we were in Idaho visiting Trent's family.  It did not turn out so well.  In this picture the cake had already been half eaten (the back of it) but she was happy with it.

Now to talk about this darling little girl of mine.  I often ask Kylie what I would do without her, and really I could not imagine my life without this sweet little girl in it.  Things I love about Kylie.

1.  She is such a tenderheart.  This means her feelings are hurt easily, but how I love to comfort her and cheer her up.
2.  She loves to hug and cuddle. 
3.  She is ALL girl.  She loves to shop with me, paint nails with me, etc.
4.  I always tell her we are best friends for life.  I am so glad to have a little girl that I know I will always be able to talk to and be best friends with.
5.  She loves everyone.  She makes friends so easily and is loved by her friends.  The other day she was having lunch with 4 of her friends and they were fighting who gets to sit by Kylie.
6.  I love her fashion sense, this girl can arelady pull together some of the cutest outfits with accessories and all.  Most of the time I dont have to make her change.
7.  She is a helper.  Whenever I am cleaning or cooking, she is begging me to help.
8.  She is so independent.  Ever since she was a toddler she wanted to do things for herself.  She wants to dress herself, make her own breakfast, clean herself, open things her self.  If she has a hard time doing something, she just concentrates harder and works on it patiently.  She hates it when I intercede and do it for her.

The list goes on and on, but the best way to say it, I love Kylie for being Kylie.  I tell her this everynight and I mean it, "how did I get so lucky to have such a sweet little girl?!"

3 comments:

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

that barbie kinda looks like you ;) haha!

Maughan"sters" said...

She is such a cute girl. I love her giggle!

Beck said...

You really are the cutest Mom ever! And Kylie is so beautiful. Happy birthday little girl!