Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Caden!

Oh my goodness, I cannot believe my baby is already 7! When I look at him he seems like such a big kid. Caden is such a blessing to our family. He is a wonderful big brother and has the hugest heart. Before I tuck him in at night, I always tell him why he is great and how lucky I am to have him (he is really hard on himself sometimes and he needs to hear how great he is). So let me share some of the things I tell him. He loves his family. He is always writing and drawing me the sweetest things telling me he loves me. He loves to be a helper and take care of Tyson. He is funny. He does awesome at school and loves to read with me and to Kylie. His smile melts my heart. He loves hugs and gives them to me often. I could go on and on. Happy birthday my baby boy!
Cadens first bath
Look at that adorable squishy baby boy! (Caden is on the left)
Gotta love those dimples.

Cadens first day of preschool (3 yrs old)

I love this video, he seems so young. This was just before he had his tonsils out. After the surgery his voice changed from this sweet little muffled sound. Please ignore the bed head mom!
For Cadens birthday party we went to Classic Fun Center again. I always tell myself every year that he will not get another party, but then he gets so excited to have one and I give in.
Notice Caden at the bottom of the pile, yes, there were tears after this pic was snapped.
I found a sitter for Kylie, but she insisted on coming.
Happy Birthday Caden!

2 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

Can you believe he was that little when you moved into this house!
I love the picture of the boys at Classic.

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

makes me sad to see how fast time flies! baptized next year...i think i'll have a heart attack when that happens to me!