The day before Christmas I was at the mall, dragging around the poor kids, doing some last minute Christmas shopping. We stepped into the store Icing real quick and Kylie saw some earring she really wanted. She started to beg me to get her ears pierced. I got really excited because I thought she would never get her ears pierced due to her fear of needles. I told her it would only hurt for a second and she said she still wanted to do it. I almost did it then and there but then decided to go home and talk to Trent about it first.
Good thing I waited. Trent said he definately waned to go with her when she gets her ears pierced. So I made her some earrings that night and wrapped them up with a card and gave them to her for Christmas.
The next day we took her to get them pierced at the Piercing Pagoda Kiosk and she was such a rockstar. They did both at once while she sat on Trents lap. She never even hesitated she was so determined to get those earrings. She just looked straight ahead and did not even flinch when the pushed the stud through her little lobes! They let her down and she quietly walked around the kiosk and started crying quietly. I asked her what was wrong and she said "That hurt!" throuh her tears. She is so cute. I was so proud of her. We then went to get the earrings she wanted at Icing. It was such a fun day. I am so glad I have a little girl to do these things with. She is such a sweet little girl and I love her so much!
3 comments:
I didn't even know that she got them pierced!
Where did you get her dress? My cousin just made me one identical to it but in blue fabrics...
thanks for sharing that... what a sweet story!
It DOES hurt! What a cutie...
Post a Comment