Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Tribute To Trent



Can I just say, I love my husband! I know, cheesy (huh little sis), but I just have to give him credit because he is such a great help to me and I don't think he knows how much I appreciate him. Not only does he help with the kids, but when we have a baby he takes over every other night so I can get some sleep. With Tyson he has probably gotten up more nights than I have. Last night Kylie had a fever so I slept with her and Trent got up with Tyce 5 times (he is teething and not sleeping well). And he still woke up Sunday morning and made us all breakfast. Every Saturday he makes breakfast for the entire family (waffles and eggs) and he even takes the time to make my eggs separately because I like them differently than everybody else. He changes probably the same amount of diapers I do. Puts the kids to bed whenever I ask. Takes Caden to all his soccer games, and is coaching Kylies team this fall. Last weekend when we were watching my sisters three kids (that made 6 kids) he watched all but one while I went shopping, he juggled 5 during Kylies 2 hr dance recital (including an 11 month old and a 20 month old at the same time), and he was so great helping the entire weekend.
Last week he actually made little beaded rings for handouts for my young women lesson because I was so busy getting my lesson ready for church (he is going to hate that I am telling people that!) He is so funny and always makes me laugh, no fail, everyday. I could go on and on about the guy, but mainly, he is the best! He is such a great dad and I am so lucky to have him. Oh yeah, and he is totally hot! Right now he is at Instacare with all three kids having Kylies and Tysons ears checked while I get my lesson ready. Thanks Trent, I love you!
PS. I just got home from church and he cleaned almost the entire house while I was gone. He even did some dishes! Man, he is on a roll!

3 comments:

1hotmama said...

Becky I think you are married to Superman or should I say Superhusband!

Evynn said...

Wow, I didn't know trent did all that..pretty awesome. I sould write down all the things lenny does for me too, that way when I feel like killing him I can read my post and remember all the good things :)

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

lucky girl...that is all i have to say...