Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Under the Sea, Baby!

Kylie had her big dance recital just over a week ago. Let me tell you, those things go on and on just for you to finally see your daughter on stage for 3 minutes and then you have to wait another 75 minutes to see her again for 2 more. But when she was up there, it was all worth it. They were all so dang cute.

Kylie came up with this pose on her own.

Kylie and one of her best little friends, Taylor


She did a tap number in this little costume. I was so funny to see them clicking their heels.

I took this video with my Camera. It is not as good as the video we took with our camcorder, but I do not know how to put that on my blog. Kylie is on the right end. You have to watch, she is so cute!

7 comments:

KDSteck said...

Very Cute - another future Cheerleader!

Leslie said...

I LOVE it!! I really miss being able to do that with my daughter. So cute!!

Maughan"sters" said...

so, so cute!
I honestly can't wait for those days :)

Zach & Lindsey Boskovich said...

OK! THAT WAS THE CUTEST DANCE EVER! SHE IS A GOOD LITTLE DANCER. LOOKS LIKE SHE IS TAKING AFTER HER MOM IN THAT AREA. :) I WISH I COULD HAVE COME AND SEEN HER PERFORM. SHE IS SO STINKING CUTE!

Evynn said...

She did great. I laughed when they shook thier little hips.

Maren and Blake said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. In all honesty, Kylie is the best dancer. I can't wait to have a little girl show me her dance moves.

Mindurs said...

So stinking cute! You make me want a little girl.

I no longer work on Friday's, so lets do something soon.