Thursday, April 2, 2009

My little Man

Well as many of you already know, I cut my babies hair. Don't ask me why it was so sad for me, because I have no explanation except that I am kinda crazy and a little bit crazy. Did I mention I am crazy? So here are the pics of Tyce's first haircut at 9 and 1/2 months.

There is an ear under there somewhere.


Have you ever seen anyone rock a faux-hawk as well as this kid? And people got mad at me for cutting his hair......hello? the kid needed it!!!


I love the picture below, he looks like a little doll face (except for the punk hair).


Here is the pile of hair. Quite a bit for a baby's first haircut


Ta daaa! I know, you are all jeolous at how cute my little man is. The night I cut his hair, I was sad because too many people said he looked older and that I should not have done it. I was depressed at how fast he is growing up. So when Trent fell asleep on the couch watching tv, I went and got my sleeping baby and cuddled him in my bed. Trent woke up at 12:30 and walked to our room only to find his place had been taken. He laughed at me the next morning. He said he always knows when I get sad about how fast these kids are growing because one of them end up in bed getting cuddles all night and he is kicked to the couch.



So, I experimented spiky hair and Trent hated it. I thought it was cute though. Maybe he is a little too young to be using product though, ha ha!




12 comments:

Evynn said...

Wow, he looks so much like Caden with his hair done like that! He's growing up so fast, I can't wait to see him again.

Leandra said...

He is seriously SO cute!!!! I think the spikey makes him look older... but on the bright side it makes his hair cut look more baby :-)

Maughan"sters" said...

Next time you cut his hair, save some to glue on Ashlyn's head!
Ty looks like Caden with his hair done. I like it spiky!

Tanille said...

Becky, he is so stinkin cute. You did a really good job. I love it both ways, spiky and straight!!! He's so cute no matter what. By the way, I put product in Jace's hair when he was 2 months....lol, what do you expect!!!! :)

Leslie said...

Brycen needs a haircut too... but I'm holding out because I'm even crazier than you are. :) I also pull my sleeping babies into bed with me when I get sad about how fast they're growing up! :)

Lindsey Boskovich said...

He looks like Caden now. He is super Cute!

Holly Mount said...

I think he looks adorable! You have such cute kids...

Chad Keyser said...

hey Becky and Trent, I am glad I found you blog, it will be fun to follow. Your kids look great, I like the hair especially! Hard to believe that your already parents of 3. We'll have to keep in touch:)

Anonymous said...

First hair cuts are so sad! I totally know what you mean about babies growing up too fast. If eel the same way. He looks very cute!

1hotmama said...

He is so cute. I like is hair spiky but it does make him look older. Good job on the cut.

paigernate said...

love the haircut! love the little man!

Erica said...

Maybe it's better that Andrew has no hair...I remember giving Benson his first haircut and it was sad, but he looked so much better. It's true though, they age about three months with their first haircut. Will you ever forgive me for the Ethiopia comment (compliment)? (: