Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Its My Favorite Time of Year!

Spring is so the best time of the year. Winter is winter and we all know how long, cold and miserable that can be. I do love fall, the leaves and pumpkin patches, but knowing winter is coming, it puts a damper on the season. And summer is also awesome, but spring is the best. I love when it starts getting warm and it just brightens my spirit. I love Easter, I love the flowers, I love the feeling in the air. Sunday was the one of the first nice days, so I had to get out of the house. Trent and I took the kids to Discovery park for a picnic dinner and some play time. The kids loved it and so did I.

Kylie is holding on to Caden for dear life.

Awww, look how sweet they all are!

The tire swing was their favorite. Trent got them going so fast on that thing.

Tyson was pretty mellow the entire time, I think he was just soaking in the the great outdoors!


Now time for the Easter pics. We had an awesome Easter weekend. On Saturday, Trent took the kids on an Easter egg hunt with my parents and their cousins, then they went out to lunch and saw the Easter bunny! That night we painted eggs at home. For Easter the kids each got a hamster that was in a ball in their basket. They were pretty surprised when they noticed there was somthing inside those hamster balls.








Kylies favorite egg was the one with pink hearts, big surprise!

Tyson has been doing so many new things this month. He no longer army crawls, but is up on hands and knees. He claps, (I tried to teach this to him forever and the Caden comes along and Tyce does it for him everytime), he shakes his head when I say NO, and I swear he says mama knowing it is referring to me. I will come in the room and he will say mama and start crawling to me. Who knows, it could just be a coincidence.

The Easter bunny always hides the eggs we paint around the house.
Anyways, things are perfect now that spring is here, I am so excited for summer too!

8 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

You are so photogenic!
It looks like Christmas at your house on Easter! I love the Spring too. I took my kids to that park a few times last Fall and it is awesome. You can literally loose them for as long as you want! I'll meet you there next time!

Leslie said...

Yes, beautiful picture of you! :)

Brycen just started crawling on all fours last week too! Not too much longer and we can get those two together to play! :)

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

you suck cause you are so dang cute...and so are your kids! let's get together soon for my sanity's sake!

Evynn said...

Love the photo of you, so beautiful, as always. That park looks like a lot of fun, we should go there next time we come down. Anywho, thanks for getting on the ball, the kids looked like they had alot of fun. Give em kisses for me

Mindy Peck said...

Becky, your family is darling!

Beck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beck said...

So fun! I totally forgot all about that park in alpine. We need to have a playgroup and go over there. btw you look Gorgeous in your pic with you and tyson. Beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Easter. I love spring--just not in Oregon, it still too rainy. I do miss SC springs.