So I have finally done it. Caden and Kylie officially know where everything goes upstairs and clean it daily so all I have to do is clean the bathroom and vacuum. They have been "cleaning" upstairs for awhile now, but that really just meant throwing everything on top of desks and tables. So Trent and I went to Ikea and got some shelfs and drawers for the play room and for the last two weeks I have been helping them learn where everything goes and how it is organized. Now when they clean, it really looks like things are put away. I am so happy! They love to earn their allowance each week too.
I have learned that Kylie has definately inherited her mothers sweet tooth. A few weeks ago, I noticed her go into the pantry and shut the door. That, of course, means she is getting into something she shouldn't. So I snuck up and swung the door open to find her guzzling maple syrup!! Yuck. That girl loves anything with sugar in it.
Tyson finally started crawling on March 16th. He will either kick and wiggle his legs or he will get up on all fours and then push forward with one of his elbows and face plant it into the carpet and then he does it again. It is so funny to watch. I need to record it tomorrow before he gets better. My goal is to finally cut his hair tomorrow. Of course that has been my goal everyday for two weeks, so we will see if I get to it.

A few weeks ago we went to visit Trents family. Since we won't see them for Easter his mom decided to do an Easter egg hunt for the kids that weekend. They loved it. The best surprise was the one dollar bills found in some of the eggs. Yesterday I asked Caden if he was excited for the Easter bunny to come and he said, "but we already had Easter". He thought the egg hunt at Grandmas was it. Sweet, I am done!!

Tyson at Jump 2 It, we went there after the egg hunt.
5 comments:
Make sure my kids help clean up the mess in your playroom before they leave your house! You don't need to give them an allowance though! We just started giving our kids allowance and it's fun to see what they want to do with their money. (Zack's saves half, Cam wants to spend it all!)
Nice title! I'm glad you guys were able to come "home" that weekend. It was a lot of fun. I haven't seen the "new moon trailor" yet. but I'll let you know when I do
He he he, I know, it is a pretty cheesy title :)
That is so funny that she was drinking syrup. Now we will just have to wait and see if she stores it under her bed and feeds it to her younger sister (brother in her case) And give to him as a reward for cleaning her room. And then finding out later in life that the candy she fed him was old! ha ha ha... I am shocked i am still alive from the old candy you use to feed me. :)
Was it Julie? When i read it i called Julie and she said that she didn't write it but she might be lying to me. :) what do you think?
Post a Comment