We had such a fun Valentines day. Trent made us all breakfast and even shaped the waffles into hearts. He also had each of the kids give me a dozen roses. I know, my husband is so cute!!! Caden is always asking Trent if he can give me flowers ever since he gave me some from Costco two years ago. I think Trent was just trying to butter me up for his purchase he made the following week. He got himself a 52' flatscreen. I personally could care less about stupid t.v.'s and think it is such a waste of money, but he hardly ever buys anything for himself so I don't mind.
Last week I got to get up at 4:00 am to go wait in the cold (I was in my car, but like to add drama to my stories) to get Kylie into Ridgeline preschool. I should find out if she gets in next week. That was lots of fun (sarcasm intended). Here is a picture of her and her friend Taylor at dance. I love watching her do kicks and turns across the floor.
Caden has been into making me books. They are so cute. They say things like "OK mom, this book is about family", "I know you love Tyson", "I am glad I live with you", "I love you so so so much. Will you hug me because you roc". I am definately saving them forever.
Our poor little Tyce is sick right now. Caden was sick first, then Kylie and now its Tysons turn. The one good thing about him being sick is he is so snuggly. He falls asleep on me all the time! I love that! Tyson is finally sitting up and is pushing up on all fours getting ready to crawl. Its about time, the kid is almost 9 months! For now he just rolls to wherever he wants to go. I am so biased, but he is so dang cute. Just look at his beautiful blue eyes! I love having him in our family. We all love him so much. With this recession and all the financial hardships we see, all I can think about is how important our families are. We are all so blessed and yet complain because we can't afford a big house or live like spoiled kids...who cares?!! The only thing you can take with you is your family and that is where happiness is found. I love my family and feel so richly blessed thanks to them.
Wow, now I am sounding like a RS lesson.
5 comments:
Don't worry... Brycen isn't crawling either... just rolling and creeping! They know we like holding them too much to need to go anywhere by themselves! ;)
That was a LOT of roses! Impressive!
I love the picture of the girls at dance! I can't wait for that!
Tyce has the most gorgeous eyes! Love him!
It is so wonderful to be blessed with children. I think about how boring (most of the time) my life was before kids. The flowers are so sweet, and I agree with you about the TV's--could careless about a gigantic TV--I'm lucky if I watch a full show once a week.
Becky! It is so fun to see your beautiful family. Wonder where Tyson gets his 'big blue eyes'?! You look like you're doing great. So glad that we can see what's happening via blogs.
Post a Comment