"Your the Dad Caden, what is your name going to be?" Kylie asks. Caden thinks it through and comes up with Optimus. After some more thought he says, "Wait, I am not Optimus, I am Hottimus," I love it! He then goes on and names Trent Cooltimus (Trent thinks it fits him perfectly, I think it should be "fullofhimselftimus") and names Tyson, Wonie (I have no idea). So if you see me walking by and call out Fluffy or Kid, there is a good chance I will turn around. These names have stuck for over two weeks now and it is all Kylie will let me call her.
Our Little Wonie
Our beautiful-Crystal Mom
The incredibly humble Hottimus
We also have Trent's parents visiting and are having so much fun with them. They are amazing grandparents and my kids just adore them. We went to Boondocks with them and have done a lot of game playing and Moutain Dew drinking! The kids do not want them to leave and ask every morning if they will stay another night. We get to keep them til Wed, and then they are off to visit other grandkids.
10 comments:
Crystal Mom? That is awesome!! I love little girls--never a dull moment with them!!
And Tyson, I mean Wonie, is getting so big!! He's going to be a lady-killer!
Ha ha ha.. just so you know Zach was the whole master mind behind my last blog post. His head has already gotten big and it just keeps getting bigger. But no, worries i am working on keeping him grounded. :) Ok now i am going to read your post right now. :)
That is freaking funny! Caden is a very clever kid. I would have never thought of Hottimus when i was little. It is so strange to see my nephew grow up and be so clever. I am use to him and Sophie being just one years old and now they are so big and grown up. and Caden is just getting funnier and funnier.
i am excited to call you fluffy!
your kids are so cute!
Love that story. Hillarious! I like the name fluffy :) haha!
p.s. love that you guys are Mountain Dew drinkers. Trent and Isaac have way to much in common.
Thanks for watching Zack! Looks like fun :)
Theres never a dole moment at your house. I'm glad you guys have so much fun together, loved all the names. Kiss the babes for me
I love how cute and creative your kids are! You are doing a great job fluffy!
Looks like you have really awesome grand parents for your kids! That is so cool!
Alright, now you have to teach me how to do the multiple pictures in the header! I've always thought you have to have photoshop...
Post a Comment