Not only is Kylie beautiful and fun, she has some serious style. She loves to make her mom look "so pretty" with her sparkly makeup. This is what happens when Caden goes to school and Kylie gets bored.
Thanks Kylie for the mommy makeover!
I just wanted to include some pictures of Tyce because he is so dang cute!
You are a good Mom to let her do that for sure. haha! Your too cute. And I totally agree with you Tyce is absolutely adoreable. He reminds me so much of Tyler when he was a baby. I will have to show you pictures...actually next week is Tylers bday so Im sure I will post some pics of him from when he was a baby and you will have to tell me what you think :)
Wow Becky, your daughter has some mad skills there. :) She could be on America's next top model and do all of their make up. I think that is so funny that you let her put make up on you. You are such a patient and good mom. You should let her do your make up everyday. You'll turn heads for sure! :) ha ha ha....
10 comments:
Super cute!
so sexy becky...i LOVE your new look!
Even with your face painted you're still beautiful...totally not fair!
At first I thought you had a rash! Then I read what happend and now I think it's beautiful, Good job Kylie.P.S. And I have to agree with Emily. :)
I can't wait for Ashlyn to do that with me :)
I have to ditto all of the above... you look completely beautiful, even with your makeover! ;) Super fun memories with your daughter!
You are a good Mom to let her do that for sure. haha! Your too cute. And I totally agree with you Tyce is absolutely adoreable. He reminds me so much of Tyler when he was a baby. I will have to show you pictures...actually next week is Tylers bday so Im sure I will post some pics of him from when he was a baby and you will have to tell me what you think :)
Wow Becky, your daughter has some mad skills there. :) She could be on America's next top model and do all of their make up.
I think that is so funny that you let her put make up on you. You are such a patient and good mom. You should let her do your make up everyday. You'll turn heads for sure! :) ha ha ha....
I've never seen you look so good!
Your daughter does have a unique style all her own!!
I totally think you should keep that new look. What a great mom you are.
Post a Comment