Long Eyelashes!
And let me tell you, Tyson redefines "the terrible 2's". He is such a handful, throws the funniest temper tantrums, gets into everything, and I couldn't love him more. He is such a blessing to this family. We all adore him and are so grateful for our baby brother.
During the day of Tysons 2nd birthday we went to the pool with the Stott's.
Melissa brought him some cupcakes, as pictured all over his face above.
Caden and Emily helped him paddle all over the pool.
This is the first time I let Caden jump off the diving board without a life jacket and without me being at the bottom waiting to catch him. He is doing a good job at swimming lately, but I am still close by, watching like a hawk.
Here is one of Kylies best friends. Kylie LOVES little Sarah and they are such good friends. Our neighborhood has some of the sweetest little girls.
Look at this stud muffin, strutting his stuff pool side! That night we went to Kangaroo zoo as a family and of course Tyson loves the place. That kid has no fear. There was not a slide in the place that he did not run up and zoom down.
Happy birthday little boy.
1 comment:
I would have to add that the neighborhood has the best lookin little boys too :)
Post a Comment