We needed a little family time toward the end of May, so we headed to the condo in Park City again. I am really loving going up there just to get away from everything. We went bike riding and Trent taught Kylie how to ride her bike without training wheels. We played board games and just relaxed.
We went to sugarhouse park and fed the birds. There were a ton. Tyson would run up to where there were dozens of them and watch them all take off. It was so cute. I have it on video, maybe I will figure out how to put it on the blog. It was so beautiful there and such a perfect afternoon. 

Trent really wanted to go to the Planetarium to see a show. The show was so stupid, but at least the kids got to walk on the moon and mars.
No comments:
Post a Comment