AHHHHHH so cute!
He looks so big. His eyes are so gorgeous; I can see why you are so in love with him!
He is such a knock out...he must have beautiful parents.
He is so stinking cute that he could easily be in the modeling business. Maybe even for Baby Gap or something. :) He has the pretttiest eyes, they are so big and beautiful.
I LOVE that sepia one! Beautiful! My Brycen still won't stand up or put sustained weight on his legs... so frustrating!
he is sooOOOOOO cute!! I'm so glad we live across the street from each other and have boy, girl, boy close to the same age!
Seriously he is a doll. So cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
AHHHHHH so cute!
He looks so big. His eyes are so gorgeous; I can see why you are so in love with him!
He is such a knock out...he must have beautiful parents.
He is so stinking cute that he could easily be in the modeling business. Maybe even for Baby Gap or something. :) He has the pretttiest eyes, they are so big and beautiful.
I LOVE that sepia one! Beautiful!
My Brycen still won't stand up or put sustained weight on his legs... so frustrating!
he is sooOOOOOO cute!! I'm so glad we live across the street from each other and have boy, girl, boy close to the same age!
Seriously he is a doll. So cute!
Post a Comment