Sunday, January 11, 2009

Over the River and Through the Woods

To Grandmas house we go!!! (I know, cheesy title) So we went for a visit over New Years to visit Trents family. We were only there for a few short days, but it was so fun. Thie kids got to play on the snowmobiles, we played lots of games (I love playing games) and ended the trip with our car window shattering as we were speeding down the highway.

Trent and his dad

Caden and Kylie never wanted to stop playing on the snow mobiles.

The snow mobile pulling the kiddos.

Tyson was busy inside making everyone fall in love with him!!

So we had packed all the kids up and were on the highway going 50 heading home when a car speeds past us from the other direction and all of a sudden something hits Trents window and it shatters all in the car! Trent and I pulled over to the side of the road and sat in shock for a bit. Then I got so mad!! People are so stupid. They could have really caused a bad accident and hurt somebody. I so wish I got the license plate numbers. I had to bundle up my poor little munchkins and drive back to Trents parents home in the freezing snow and no window to keep us warm. When we got back, Trents genius dad fashioned us w/ this white trash window to get us back home and it worked perfectly. You could not even hear any wind getting through. Thanks Grandpa! We have already gotten it fixed, so don't get too excited to see our white trash mobile, it is gone.

Kylie is making me laugh everyday. She says the funniest things. A few weeks ago Caden says, "I know your name Kylie, it is Kylie Brooke." Kylie looks confused and turns to me and says, "What? I'm Kylie Frick! Mom, why did you name me Kylie Frick?!!" I laughed so hard.
She loves to sing I am a Child of God, and my favorite line is "has given me a Bertsy Hole" I have no clue what that is.
Her new favorite snack is something I just started buying. I told her they are called graham crackers, but every time she wants one, "Can I have a dumb cracker mom".
My favorite one came last night. We were driving home from friends and I had just given her some string cheese. She gobbled it up and wanted another. I told her no and she started to cry and said "When I am a mom, I won't do that!!! When I am a mom I will say yes!" She is only three years old and she is already planning the ways in which she wants to be different from me. I am in trouble!!
She started ballet/tap this week and was in heaven. She looked so cute and had so much fun!!

4 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

I like your car. I wish you wouldn't have fixed it though!
I've learned not to make you mad on the road!!!!!!
I'm jealous that you got to snowmobile. I love doing that.

Lindsey Boskovich said...

Little Kylie is hilarious! And she looks so cute in her little ballet outfit.

Leslie said...

Funny post! :)

juels said...

I am so glad you guys were not hurt when the windshield broke and that you were somewhat near his parents home. I love the pic of Kylie, she looks darling!