Caden was a ninja this year. I bought him a Batman costume first, but I guess he is just not that into Batman, so he went to the costume store with me and this is what he picked.
Kylie took one look at the shiny pink Supergirl costume and she was sold. She loved it. The pictures below show what these poor kids have to endure with Trent as their daddy. Kylie was innocently posing in her "awesome"supergirl pose when BOOM, she gets hit by a pillow courtesy of dad!
We carved our pumpkins the night before Halloween. Trent helped Caden carve the "SMILE" pumpkin and Kylie and I carved the kitty cat pumpkin. I was quite impressed withour skills. They turned out so cute.


Trick or Treating. Trent was sick so he stayed home and passed out candy.


And here is the cutest and cuddliest lion ever. It was raining, so we kept Tyson in on Halloween, so hardly anyone got to see his adorable little costume. After trick or treating, we went to Nana and Grandpa's house to show off our cool costumes.
Trick or Treating. Trent was sick so he stayed home and passed out candy.
LAGOON!!
A couple of weeks ago my mom and dad took all the fam to Lagoon. We had so much fun. Kylie was less of a scaredy cat this year and rode most of the kiddie rides (last year even those scared her). Caden was awesome this year. I first talked him into riding the big swing ride. Once he realized it was not scary, he was ready for anything. He then tackled the white roller coaster with me and loved it. So then Trent took him on "The Spider". That is a crazy roller coaster where you are constantly turning front and backward. He loved that too. I was impressed, that ride scares me!
Tyson smiled a lot when he was going up and down on the carousel.

Tyson smiled a lot when he was going up and down on the carousel.
Trent and Caden on the spider, and Caden and me just before he got on the white roller coaster.
11 comments:
He looks so dang cute in that lion costume! i am glad it got some more use! Your other kids looked so great too!
What a long post! but I LOVE IT!!! i really need to start taking more pictures of Zach and I. I just hate taking the camera and asking strangers to take pictures of us all the time, ya know? So i learned how to make the title page of my blog into a scrapbook. Maren our cousin told me how and i love it. i am trying to upload the picture right now and i am hoping it works the way i want it to. And you still need to teach me how to add the music on my blog as well. Do i need to have itunes to down load music or does it not matter? I love that you put the picture of Trent throwing the pillow at Kylie, is makes the story that much funnier! Well talk to you later sis!
So, if Trent was sick and passed out all the candy, does that mean that everyone in the neighborhood is going to get sick!!! Just kidding! I'm sure the bow on Kylie's pumpkin was cuter than Ashlyn's!
He just sat there and sneezed all over the bowl of candy and touched it all with his hands, ha ha. Just kidding, I don't think he was all that sick anyways, he is a bit of a whiner when he gets even a little cold.
Becky, your family is darling! I am so glad we have blogging now to keep in touch.
So cute! Caden and Tyler were the same Ninja. How fun!
Halloween was fun for us too!
We should get out little ones together sometime we are both not working!
So glad you had a fun Halloween! I remember how boring HAlloween was before I had kids. The kids are adorable!
Trent is such a butt! Kylie and I are going to have to get him back during Thanksgiving:)...The kids looked way cute in their costumes. Expecally Tyson, I can't wait to kiss his little checks. Oh yeah, Before I forget, I think I'm on for the day after Thanksgiving. I'll see what they are selling before I fully comite. Last year I froze in line for an hour then bolted tard the toys only to find that I was the only one. Everyone else went to Electronics. Go Figure. Anyway I'll talk to ya soon.. Love you guys.
I LOVE the Supergirl costume.
Hi Becky! I am so glad my mom told me about your blog! Your kids are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Hopefully we can stay in touch better now. :)
Talk to you soon, Andrea
Post a Comment