Kylie wants a bike (princess), roller skates, and rocks!! Yes, Trent has talked her into rocks for Christmas. She is so excited because she can paint them. Next time you see her, go ahead and ask what she wants. Rocks is on the top of her list. She is always telling me what she wants to get me for christmas. She said she will ask Santa to give me a crown, and a pretty princess dress. She also wants to ask Santa to give me school, because she feels bad that I am home all alone with Tyce when she and Caden go to school. Thanks, but no thanks dear little Kylie. Little does she realize, that is my favorite time of the day!!! Here is a picture of my little princess at Christmas three years ago.
Trent has also tried to talk Caden into the rocks, but he knows better. He will not fall for that. He is actually the hardest to shop for. He just says "I don't know" when we ask him what he wants. He sometimes will say hotwheels and skates, but that is hardly anything.
Cadens latest funny story is how he saved me at church. I had a young womens class presidency meeting after class and I had forgotten to tell Trent. It was cold that day and he had the three kids in the car waiting for me. He asked them if they wanted to leave me and Kylie jumped at that and said yes. Caden refused to leave me, so Trent had them play rock, paper, scissors as to whether they would stay or go. Caden won all three games and "saved" me. When I finally came out to the car, he told me how he saved me and now every morning he says "Hey mom, remember how I saved you?" He is so proud of himself. What would I do without my little hero? He is such a mamma's boy (in a good way.)
Tyson is up to the usual baby life. He still gets cuddled to sleep every night and half the time, I go and pick him up in the middle of the night so I can cuddle him on the couch while he is sleeping. Trent has the magic touch. I can only get him to fall alseep in my arms if I use a bottle, but Trent can hold him and pat his back til he falls asleep. Tyson will not let me do that, trust me I have tried again and again. He is the easiest little guy. He only cries if he wants to be picked up or if he is hungry. He is rolling over, but is not close to sitting up. He now loves to play with toys, which is so cute.
As for me, I have been really into making jewelry lately. It is so much fun. I have been doing some by myself in the evening, with my sisters, and with some friends in the neighborhood. This is the most crafty I have ever been and probably ever will be. I am asking Santa to fill my stocking up with beads!!
-Why do my posts always end up being so long?
9 comments:
I really want to see you in your Princess dress and crown!
Don't get Caden too much for Christmas because then my boys will want to be at your house more! Caden already has ALL the fun toys!!
Rocks? Was that Trent's favorite Christmas present when he was a kid or what!? I do believe that kids have more fun with things that are NOT toys, so rocks may be great!
You need to show me how to change my template like you do all the time; yours is so cute!
I love that Kylie wants rocks. The stories you tell about her make me laugh so hard. She is the cutest little girl!!! i hope to have a funny child like her someday. You must just laugh all day long with your kids. I am jealous!!! ;) I didn't know that you were at mom's. now i feel bad i would have loved to go to joann's, but we will have to go another time then. :) I need to get a normal sleeping schedule. Going to bed at 2 in the morning and waking up at 6 is not the best life style. I don't know why but i just always want to play at night.. I am still a little kid inside, i guess. I need to get out of this habit though because everyone is telling me that once you have kids you need to get as much sleep as you can because kids never let you sleep. :)
oh and P.S. I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND!!!!
Such a cute post. Loved it. And yes You ARE amazing at making jewelry. I hope you get lots of new beads for Christmas.
Your cute little kids have such cute little personalities :-) I wanna come be crafty too! How do you do it with 3? I think I need a lesson on that lol
I love your posts! And I can't believe that is a picture of kylie 3 years ago. To me, she's still my baby niece. Anyway, Twilight is going to be fun to go to. Rachel is almost done with the 3rd book. so we might have to go to the theaters again during christmas to see it with her. See you SOON
You are making jewelry? That sound fabulous. Want to sell something to the less talented people of the world...like me? LOL
You need to post pics of your jewelry, I would love to see what you are making. I have made a couple of things- but they are all very elementary! I think boys are hard to get Christmas gifts for! I never knew what to get Trent or Cart OR Brent (for that matter)!!! I Love that Trent has convinced Kylie she wants rocks...now thats a good salesman!
I'm glad your posts are long. I enjoy reading what you guys are up to.
Post a Comment