Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So In Love...

Tyson
Personalized Glitter Graphics



I just wanted to post about how grateful I am for our newest addition to our family. Not a day goes by that Trent and I don't talk about how happy we are to have little Tyson. Caden and Kylie just adore him. They are always fighting about who he is smiling at and who he is talking to. Today Kylie asked, "Tyson is so cute, can we always keep him?" You would think that after four months she would realize he is not going anywhere. I am going to have his four months pictures taken soon, so I thought I would post his first pics. Here he is at two weeks. He has changed so much. He is just growing up way too fast. I know this is cheesy, and I am not a cheesy gal, but I just love him so much and never want to let him go. We love you Tyce!!!

5 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

You are sure getting into this blogging thing! I like the graphics that you added to Tyson's picture. I need to learn how to do fun things on mine. Those are darling pictures of Tyson; he loks so little in that mit. I also like your taste in music. I may have to add some of those songs to my blog!

Beck said...

Such a cute post! He is absolutely adoreable! Your not cheesy at all. Your just a sweet Mommy who loves her little baby. :)

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

the one in the beanie is still my favorite! we should go battle kiddie kandids together while our kiddos are at school!

Evynn said...

oh becks, I know I've said this the last few times but I really miss those kids. My last visit there, I actually got to play outside with caden and kylie for the first time in two years. Now that Avrie is older it's a little easier. Give them all Hugs and Kisses. Love you guys

Lindsey Boskovich said...

I tried posting on your blog earlier this week but it wouldn't let me so hopefully now it will work. I like your new background and I LOVE Caden's and Kylie's costumes. Caden's is so Freaking AWESOME!!! Is that what they are being for Halloween this year? What are you guys doing for Halloween? We are trying to find something fun to do, but there isn't really anything fun you can do, unless you have kids to go trick or treating with. :( Bummer!