First of all, I have to say how proud I am of myself for figuring out how to add a playlist to my blog (sorry Karen, I know you hate those). Now for an update on our little monkeys. I absolutely love the fall. I love pumpkin patches, leaves, the weather, halloween, everything. The only thing I don't like about fall is it means winter is coming soon...ugh. Recently we went to Cornbellys at Thanksgiving Point, which we go to every year because it means fall is officially here. The kids loved it!

We had to wait in quite a long line to ride this train. The kids were so patient as we waited for 30 minutes. I was shocked. It must have been the treats I kept giving them in line to keep them happy.

Kylies favorite part was dressing up and sitting in the pumpkin coach with a "real princess"!

Caden playing train engineer.

Whenever Caden and Kylie were jumping, going down slides, standing in line, etc Caden would either be holding Kylies hand or have his arm around her shoulders. He is such a sweet, protective big brother.

On another warm fall day I gave the kids a bucket full of sidewalk chalk and sent them to the backyard to play. Well, lets just say they got creative with the chalk and some water and this is what I came outside to see a little later on.


Tyson update: Little Tyson is such a smiley, happy little guy. He is quite the talker. He can just sit there forever giggling and talking with Mom, Dad, Caden or Kylie. I love his baby talk. Here he is with his adorable little girlfriend Callie. What a cute couple!

Tyson in my favorite monkey pajamas.
8 comments:
YEAH!!! YOU DID ANOTHER POST FINALLY!!! :) and it is such a fun post too. I love how Kylie is posted in her little princess dress, she is all princess like and everything. Well keep updating because I am obsessed with blogging now BECAUSE OF YOU!!!! i like check my blog everyday and see who has updated theirs. I KNOW, IT'S PRETTY PATHETIC!!! i laugh at myself for doing it all the time, but it is just so much fun! :)
Oh and i need you to teach me how to add a play list to my blog, because i like them! so sometime when you come up to "P" (Parents) house you have to show me while i get to play and hold little Tyson. OK!?! Sounds like a plan!!!
I didn't see that big chair at Cornbelly's! I'm protesting Fall because we didn't get a a long enough summer! I'm not even putting out my Halloween stuff! I'm glad you like it!!
I want your baby Tyson! He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute!!! i want him to come stay at Nana's house so i can play with him everyday! Are you coming to the family dinner this sunday? you better! and don't forget to bring all three of your cute babies too!
that is why they have the mute button on computers~!! you have good taste in music though, so maybe i'll take the mute button off just for yours!! hehe!
It was good to run into you today Becky! Your kids are adorable and someday when they're older, we're going to have to get our littlest boys together to play since they are the exact same age! :-)
I love your blog, very cute kids!
I'm so glad I found your blog. I can't believe how big your baby is, he is such a handsome little guy! I don't think I've seen you since the ward split, I hope everything is going good, it looks like you're great.
Post a Comment