Thursday, October 23, 2008

How do you raise a Diva?

I got tagged by my sweet sister (in law) Evynn. This is what you do; open your picture folder, go to the fourth folder, open fourth picture and blog about it.

I usually don't do these tag thingy's because I never have creative things to say about me, but I like this one. Okay, so I cheated. I put the fourth and the fifth picture to show everything turned out alright. This is from a trip we took to the Olsen's cabin in 2006. Kylie was a few months old and Caden was 2. On the way up Caden started breathing with sharp jerking motions. By the time we got to Trents parents home, poor Caden was having a hard time breathing at all. We rushed him to the emergency room where they gave us every diagnosis possible. They said he had pneumonia, bronchitis, and asthma all wrapped in one (I just think they had no clue). Once they improved his breathing they sent us home with nebulizer treatments. This is a picture of Caden getting one of those treatments with Trent. He improved within a couple of days and we were able to go up to the cabin and we had a blast boating, riding ATV's, playing games and doing all the fun cabin stuff. We love going to grandpa's and grandma's cabin. So I tag Karen, Mindy, Lindsey Bosko, and Lindsay Maughn (if you guys wanna!)

Now for what has been happening within the last couple of weeks. Just more pumpkin patches and decorating for fall.
I went to my first parent teacher conference. Caden is doing great. He scored high on the kindergarten assessment and is doing well in school. I know it is only Kindergarten, but I was so nervous. He is learning to read and tie his shoe. He seems to really like school and has a great teacher.
(The flash amazed Tyson in picture above)

Kylie, on the other hand, is making me even more nervous. She is such a little diva. I put her in an outfit she did not want to wear to school and you should have heard her. "I am not going to wear this!" "I look funny", "I am going to change out of this when you leave the room?", "I am going to do it!" "I won't go to school unless I can change my clothes" and it went on and on and on. She would not stop, but I won. I would not let her change because she looked dang cute. Yesterday she told me she "loves" my necklace and that "it is the perfect touch." She tells me what shoes she will and will not wear and how to do her hair everyday (like I am going to listen). Where does she get this stuff? When we were taking pictures of her and friends at Wheelers Farm she would pop out her hip and strike a pose everytime we lifted the camera. It was hilarious. I am starting to think she is going to be quite the handful as she grows up.

You go girl! Strike that pose!



Tyson is as cute as ever. We gave him his first solids (rice cereal) and his facial expressions were so funny. Lets just say he did not like it. We got it all on tape. These are just some random pictures of my handsome little man.
Super baby.

8 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

Kylie is hilarious! I think I only have 1 girl for a reaason!

Leandra said...

OMG those pics of him all wide eyed are SOOOOOOO cute!!!!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

our babies are growing up way too fast!! =) the hip poses are so funny! I hope the lion costume still fits him next week! He'll look so cute in it!

Lindsey Boskovich said...

What's tagging? I am confused? I am still new to this blogging thing. :) So you need to teach me more!

Lindsey Boskovich said...

Ha ha ha... I can't stop laughing at all the pictures of Kylie popping her hip. that is so HILARIOUS!!!! That totally made my day! :) You really are raising a little Princess and she knows it. :) ha ha ha...

Lewis Family said...

When you find out let me know! Your blog is so cute, you have beautiful children. It's fun to see all the fun things your family has been doing.

Jenni said...

Looks like you do have a little diva on your hands! I love the sassy hips--hilarious. Little Ty is getting so big too! And I didn't realize Caden is in Kindergarten....time flies when you move away!!

KresserKlan said...

HEY GIRL! Its me your fav HEQ GIRLEE!!
I linked to your blog thru Jenn's. What an awesome little family you have. We dont get alot of time at work to really get to know one another. You should skip on over to my blog and see what crazy things we are doing!!