
I know, how could anyone not just adore a child when they are having a meltdown like the one pictured above. Well, little drama queen Kylie has definately learned how to get out of trouble. Whenever I discipline her over anything, she just turns on the water works and says, "You don't love me anymore," and "Why are you being mean to me?" She really cries a river and acts so hurt. I, in return, then find myself giving her hugs and telling her how I will always love her no matter what. She then stops crying instantly and skips off, avoiding any timeout or consequence. I know I should know better than to fall for this, but when I hear her saying she doesn't think I love her anymore, I cannot help it. Caden never figured out this tactic, thank goodness. I am getting better at just telling her to go to timeout. I just hope I am not the only mom who falls for this.
Now here is the face that anyone would really love!!!
So, I have been told time and time again that I have little clone babies. When I had Kylie, all I ever heard is how she was an exact copy of Caden when he was a baby. Now that I have Tyson, I am hearing how much he looks like both Caden and Kylie did as a baby. I can't tell because I am the mom so I guess you can judge for yourself.
Tyson
Kylie
Caden

10 comments:
i still think he looks like both...but more kylie...just not as dainty... =) he has caden's nose though for sure!
Ha ha ha... I love how you took a picture of her crying. Poor little girl wants a hug and instead you take a funny picture of her. ha ha ha.... She is so Cute and i can't believe that she says that when she is in trouble, she is a smart little girl. and yes your babies look a-like in some ways but different at the same time. :) They are so cute!
Is this what I get to look forward to having a girl!!
It's fun to see a picture of Caden as a baby.
Yep, clones! You guys must have one recipe for a baby and luckily it's a super cute one!!
I LOVE the halloween picture of Kylie---I cannot believe how much she has changed and grown up!!!
That is too funny! Your a cute Mom. I cant believe she says "you dont love me anymore" Thats the best! Girls no how to work it :)
k so i was looking on my blogs and easton goes "mommy find kylie...because i love her." thought it was pretty funny!
beck,
Such cute posts...It sounds like your summer has been a lot like mine...crazy filled, but fun! and yes your kids are clones. :) But super-duper adorable!!!
You need to post more so i can see more pictures of your cute babies! Blogs are more fun when you have cute little babies that you can post pictures of and tell cute stories. I can't wait for the day that i am hopefully going to be able to do that. POST MORE!!!
Okay, It's been too long since I've gotten to hold baby Tyson. I need my fix. P.S. you've been tagged. take a look at my blog.
Love you guys.
Becky,...Love you to death but why are you putting your kids real names and info over the internet??? Did you know that there are lots of crazies out there that could use this info to trick your kids into a car? Be careful...Big Bro Brian:)
Post a Comment