I never want to forget all the cute things my kids say. I love it when they pronounce something wrong and I dont like correcting them becauseit just prolongs their littleness. Yesterday Kylie washed some gogurt off her hand and said, "Look mom, I made it Misapear! I am a Madittion (magician)." Later that day I got the sweetest letter from Caden scrawled on computer paper with black crayon. I am hoping to keep it always, but in case I lose it I am copying it here. It includes his spelling and punctuation and I added my comments in parenthesis.
"To Becky (I know, what the heck happened to mom?) a note from Caden. You are a good mom. You write trifick to. I am so so so lucky to have you. You are relly loved from me. You are nice to. You are butifull then evre. I like your attood (attitude) to (ha ha, I guess I tell him to change his attitude too much). I love you (my favorite words). And you love me to (I sure do). You have a wonderfull day. I like all your dresses (aw). and I like my famliy. I like playing with you. and my family (we need to work on where to put a period). I love you veary much. have a fun day. Caden"
I've gotta cherish these cute and sweet moments because there are many moments I am hiding in my room curled up in the corner losing my mind from these crazy kids. But what can I say, I love them so so so much!
And That's a Wrap
1 year ago
3 comments:
That's cute! I love the letters that they write :)
these letters are the best thing about being a mom! Your family is so darling!
Very sweet!!!
Post a Comment