Monday, May 17, 2010

Random Happenings

Kylie got invited to a princess birthday party and I had to take a picture. I knew that this will probably one of the last if not THE last dress up princess party she will go to since she is growing up and out of that stage. Sniffle, sniffle. She is just so darling, I want to freeze her in time SO bad. I love my little Kylie so much.


Poor little Tyce has had his little elbow pop out 2 times now. We will be holding his hand and he will try and pull away and it pops. It causes him such pain. He just screams and cries. The last time we took him to an instacare and all they did is move it around trying to get it to go back in, causing him to scream in agony and then told me to go. I wouldn't! I insisted they take an x-ray, and everything looked good and they then casted his arm to help alleviate the pain from movement. It took about a day to get better and for him to start using it again.

No comments: