Of course we did Vegas Mormon style= no gambling and a trip to the temple.
I think we had a little too much fun at Madame Tussauds wax musuem. This is just a small fraction of the many picures and poses we took at that place
From the temple to pole dancing with Brittany, maybe I should have spaced these pics. This is the edited version of this pose, the first pic was better but there was a bit of cleavage which is so funny because I do not have any.
We are not a big fan of politicians
I LOVE this picture of Trent. Back off ladies, he is mine!
This John Wayne picture is dedicated to Trent's dad who idolizes the cowboy.
I guess Tiger Woods still has not learned his lesson
Brad and I make such a cute couple!
At the Venetian
At the aquarium at Mandalay Bay
I think we learned that without the kids, we become like kids. I missed them so much and was so ready to come home. 5 days was perfect. I think it will be awhile before we leave the kids again, Tyce seemed to have a hard time, poor little guy missed me. But when we do go, next time we are going somewhere with a beach and for an entire week!
10 comments:
Ok seriously is there anything in Vegas you didnt do!!!! OMG What a fun trip. So happy for you guys! I cant believe you saw a show everynight, plus the wax museum, plus the aquarium, oh and lets not forget to fit in the temple while your at it. You guys are too funny! LOVED ALL of you wax museum poses. HILLARIOUS! Now you will be hooked and want to do a trip every year...you will see :) Its addicting!
that politician pic of trent is awesome...that and the one of you hanging off the pole! haha!
Sounds like so much fun! I love the pics at the wax museum--the tiger woods one was hilarious. We topok a 3 day trip last fall, and it was hard to get out of the frame of mind of always thinking about what the kids were doing--or if they were OK. But in the end--we came back well rested parents. Let us know the next time you go--and I'll drag Ryan and we'll meet you in Vegas.
wow! you really covered it all! How fun! I LOVE all the wax museum pics! I have never been there! Looks like a well deserved and fun get away!
So glad you guys were able to get away without the kids. Looks like you had a blast.
Those were the BEST pictures! Thanks for sharing--and making me laugh :) So glad that you got a little time to be a kid again.
The wax museum looks awesome. I will have to do it next time I am there! Where is it?
I can't believe you have never gotten away without kids. You should make it a habit!! It is good on a marriage!
Your pictures are hilarious!
I loved that post. I was laughing the whole time. Glad you had fun. Miss you guys.
Oh that was fun to read!! It made me insanely jealous!! :) I can't believe you've waited so long to get away without the kids -- it is TOO MUCH FUN! :D Jason and I try to get at least one or two nights away every year, with a big trip like that every 5 years -- we consider it absolutely essential for good parenting! :D
Post a Comment