He finally lost his first, and second, tooth! Caden has wanted to lose a tooth for over a year now. All of his friends have lost multiple teeth and his have not wiggled a bit. Finally I noticed a tooth growing in behind his bottom teeth. I took him to the dentist and he agreed that we should pull two of his bottom teeth to make room for the one coming in. I did not really tell Caden much of why he was there and was getting my teeth cleaned when the dentist was with him (I thought he was with Kylie for her checkup, but he had gone straight to Caden). I did not even hear a peep, next thing I know Caden comes in with a huge smile and his two teeth in an envelope. They had to give him a shot and everything and he did not cry or whine at all. What a little stud! Luckily, the tooth fairy did come last night and left him some money, he was so happy!

And That's a Wrap
1 year ago
2 comments:
Goodness! I can't believe it! IT's been almost 2 years since Zack lost his bottom 2 teeth! I sure hope your tooth fairy doesn't spoil your kids cuz Zack will feel cheated :)
I love Tyson's eyes...
How exciting! he is offically a big boy now. ;) that is such a fun story.
Post a Comment