Kylie is the biggest poser I ever met. Everytime I raised the camera her had goes to her chin, see below. I had her pictures taken by a photographer on Thursday and you should have seen her go. The photographer would position her and then as soon as the camara started flashing, Kylie would go into action. She would dramatically hit a new pose after every click and they were not cute. I just hope we got some decent pics for all the effort that went into them, we will have to wait and see.
And That's a Wrap
1 year ago
6 comments:
You will have to teach me how to do hair once Ashlyn gets hair to do!
I can't wait to see your family pictures!
Love her poses. :) YOU HAVE TO TEACH ME THAT HAIR STYLE! IT IS SO CUTE!!!
Darling hair and darling girl!
You always have Kylie done up so cute. I love the hair. Hope she had a good first day. Give em all kisses for me.
Your kids have grown up so fast. McKenna was amazed with Kylie's hair. She told me that I would never be able to do anything like that with hers, true. Maybe I should send her your way. Take care.
oh she is soooooooo cute!!! I love the hair!
Post a Comment