There are those moments that you just want to freeze in time and you hope you will always remember. Thanks to Caden, I had one of those moments about a week ago. I was working in the morning and Caden comes in excited because he wrote Kylie a letter. I told him how nice that was and to go give it to her. He ran off. A few minutes later I go to check on them and I find Caden is in her room. She is yawning, rubbing her eyes and shaking off her sleepies and he is reading her the letter. It said the following, "Kylie, you are the best kid in the whole world. I love you." How cute is that?!!! As I looked in from outside the door at the two of them, Caden reading his letter and Kylie smiling so big, I wanted to hit a pause button.
And then there are the moments that happen much more frequently that you just want to fast forward and thanks to Tyson, I have had many of those the last few weeks. The kid cannot even walk, but he can already open doors. He can climb up on beds, but will fall off, he will climb up onto the couch and onto the half wall between my living room and kitchen. He gets into everything. Pulls out the birds food, takes heat registers out and drags the metal plates across the wood floors, opens every cabinet and just empties them. This little guy is just 13 months and is already such a handful. The next two years will be long ones. At least he's cute and it is a good thing I love him to pieces!
And don't worry Tyce, you are one of the best friends for life. Caden and Kylie love playing with you, talking with you and telling me how cute you are everyday "Mom. Tysons cute, huh?"
3 comments:
Caden is such a sweetheart! Those two are so cute together!
Oh and Little Tyce is adorable as always!
You sure have some cute kids. It is so fun to see your children not just be siblings, but be friends. Babies are so wonderful, but think of all the fun things you can do with all of them now that they are getting older.
Post a Comment