We partied hard for Tysons big 1st birthday. All of my brothers and sisters came over with their kids and we had pizza, balloons, hats, horns, pinata, cake and ice cream. It was so nice to have all of my family there. It was a really big day for me. I was kinda emotional, but that is nothing new.
At first he would not dig into the cake, so dad helped and smudged it on his nose and put a sprinkle on top.
The kids all waiting their turn to take a swing at the pinata.
After all the kids gave it all they had, we adults had to step in.
Tyson with all of his loot. Yes, we did count his new carseat as a birthday present. Poor kid.
Some more fun pictures.
I don't know what I could say that could express how happy and complete this little boy has made our family feel. He has been nothing but pure joy to me and I love everything about him. He is so sweet and mellow, yet still full of laughs and giggles. My favorite thing is how cuddly this little guy is. He will just hold on so tight with his little arms around my neck and arm. Caden and Kylie both adore him just as much as Trent and I do. Not once have they ever been mad at him, even when he is stealing their crayons or ruining their game of Uno by throwing cards everywhere. I love how he says ma ma and comes crawling to me when he first sees me in the morning, I love how he says Hi, I love his toothless smile,I lovew his laugh, I love the dimples in the apples of his cheeks, I love his big blue eyes and crazy hair, I love how he plays peek-a-boo with his blankets, and I could go on and on. I am so thankful for this beautiful boy being a part of my family, how lucky am I? Happy Birthday sweet boy.
1 year old and toothless!
4 comments:
Those are some cute pictures. They need to have Fathers and Sons more often so we can watch chic flicks more often :)
Such cute pictures. Looks like his party was TONS of fun!!! I love the cake eating pictures, your such a good mom to just let him DIG IN, it's the best!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
I love that close-up picture of Tyson just before the fathers-and-sons stuff! SOOOOO cute!!!
Happy Birthday little man! The party looked fun. Leave it to trent to get creative on being a pest. :) J/K he's great. See you guys Super Soon
Post a Comment