Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Good Morning Birthday Boy

It's my baby's birthday! I cannot believe he is aready one. I thought I would start the morning out with his favorite song. He loves to do the arm actions to "wheels on the bus", but today he chose to just bop along to the beat instead. I will have to get him doing the arms another time. Again, this is with my camera and not camcorder, so it is fuzzy.

I then took him upstairs to give him a bath. My friend Lindsey took a picture of her little girl in her "birthday suit" and it was so cute, so I thought I would try the same thing(modestly of course). So when I tried it, he squatted like a frog and peed on the tile. So that was the end of that, I decided a tub picture in his birthday suit is best. I love this picture below, because if you look close you can see the dimples he has in the apples of his cheeks. They are so cute.

After his bath I thought I would try to get him to do the actions to "Wheels on the Bus" one more time and it was evident that is was past naptime. He was quite tired and throwing a fit. I thought it was pretty funny. I have a video of it and I posted it originally, but after Trent watched it, he said it gets really old hearing me sing wheels on the bus over and over again, I don't blame him.
All ready for his big day!

And after that video, it was definately time for his nap!

We are having a family party for him tomorrow, so I will post more about his birthday after that. I love this little boy SO MUCH!!!

9 comments:

Evynn said...

Aww, Happy Birthday Tyce! He's so sticken cute. I can't believe how active that little boy is. Hope it's a great day for everyone

Maughan"sters" said...

You should help me sing songs and teach kids the actions in Nursery!!
That is one thing about a boy that I've learned is that you can never have them naked for very long!!!
Happy Birthday Tyce!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Tyce! I can't wait until you and Brycen can play together! :)

Lindsey Boskovich said...

Ok that first video of him is freaking adorable!!! I have never seen him so playful like that. I can't wait to see him tomorrow night! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Jenni said...

Happy Birthday sweet baby! I can't believe he's one!! He is adorable Becky, really, you guys have the cutest kids!

Leandra said...

He's soooooo CUTE!! I love his smile! Happy Birthday little Tys!

Tanille said...

I can't believe your baby is 1!! I loved the cute video, he was soo excited!! Glad that it was a good day and I'm so glad that you were able to get some cuddles out of him the other day, they grow up SOO fast, I hate it!!!

Ben and Leslie Evans said...

I LOOOOOVE yhe bath pics! That is one adorable boy!

Beck said...

That is hillarious! How funny. Happy Birthday little man.