Trent gave it a go for bed time and rocked him right to sleep and when he was out, he passed Tyson to me. I was so spoiled by my sweet little boy yesterday and it made my day.
Please ignore how bad I look without any makeup and focus on how sweet little Tyson looks, my little cuddlebug.
Another fun thing yesterday happened when I was at the park with some friends. My friend Annette was saying Hi to my other friend's, Melissa's, little baby. Well, Tyson absolutely loves Annette and was just smiling and staring at her and assumed he must be talking to him and replied with a "Hiiiyeee". He said it perfectly. I know he was just repeating what he heard, but he had the hugest smile and it was so cute. We all just looked at him in surpirse and burst out laughing. Then as we were leaving, Tyson was standing holding on the Melissa's stroller. She started pushing it and he walked along with it for quite a distance. He has never cruised like that before. Stay tuned for his birthday pics to come.
6 comments:
soooo sweet! and you always look beautiful, with or without makeup!
Aww!! That is so sweet!! And by the way, I would never have even known that you weren't all dressed up with makeup if you hadn't said anything! You always look beautiful! :)
He's almost one??!! That blows my mind! I'm coming out this summer, and I want to see you!
BTW, you look gorgeous without make up, girl!
Oh see, and now I feel like it sounds as if I was fishing for compliments. Sorry, I so wasn't.
Aww, I'm so jealous! Lucky girl. I love that you were taking pictures of the poor kid as he was trying to sleep. He was sure out of it. Anywho, I Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. kiss the kiddos 4me!
I have tried to comment on your blog. but there have been times where it won't let me. For example I will write it and then push send and then it gets deleted. so ha! I do look at your blog! :) I can't wait to come to his birthday party tomorrow night. :) I am so excited to see everyone. I was just telling Zach last night how much I really miss our nieces and nephews. I even have their pictures as my backgrounds. I have sophie and Laurel as my computer background and then I have Tyson and Cassi on my phone background. I need to get more background stuff so i can put up the rest of them. :)
Post a Comment