This is the only picture we got of Tyson at the Christmas party because he was a wreck. He cried the whole night and when Santa came, Trent had him in another room, trying to calm him down or get him to sleep. He hurt his little arm, so maybe that was the problem. This baby is the most happy little baby and he never acts like that, so I was quite worried about him the entire night.
As soon as Santa came in the room, Kylie was in awe. She never moved from her chair and just stared at him as all the other kids ran to him. She sat frozen as everyone took a turn on his lap too. I thought she must have been afraid, but when he pulled her present out of his sack and called her name she jumped out of her seat and ran to him and gave him a little cuddle. She spoke so softly, Santa could not hear what she said. She was just shy.

Caden was one of the kids who ran to him as soon as Santa came in and gave him a huge hug. When he sat on Santa's lap he had one wish for Christmas....a gecko!! Yes, that is right, he wants a live lizard and I do not. We will see what happens with that one, I have not decided yet. Caden thinks it is pretty funny that he has a picture of himself with Santa asleep on his shoulder!
Caden was one of the kids who ran to him as soon as Santa came in and gave him a huge hug. When he sat on Santa's lap he had one wish for Christmas....a gecko!! Yes, that is right, he wants a live lizard and I do not. We will see what happens with that one, I have not decided yet. Caden thinks it is pretty funny that he has a picture of himself with Santa asleep on his shoulder!
This is a random pic, but I think it is so cute. This is Tysons first encounter with a graham cracker. Yum, notice the one pinned to his shoulder.

The snow has finally come and stuck. The kids are having a blast bundling up and playing out in the snow. This is what Caden does when I ask him to smile, he is such a goof.
The snow has finally come and stuck. The kids are having a blast bundling up and playing out in the snow. This is what Caden does when I ask him to smile, he is such a goof.
4 comments:
Love all the pictures:) that Santa looks so real - I need to get your mom's connections. Have a fun and festive Christmas
The Santa is so awesome! What a fun family memory they will never forget!
Cute kids!
Does Kylie have bows in her hair that match her pjs?!
I also want to know how you can keep presents under your tree without the kids ripping into them! I can't put any under mine yet!
So cute!
Post a Comment