Sunday, September 7, 2008

I am so excited. I have wanted to start a family blog for forever, but was not smart enough to figure it out. Which is sad considering it is really not too complicated. For my first post, I am going to start with a recap of our summer. It started with Caden officially graduating from preschool. This kid is growing so fast it is just killing me. He is such a sweet kid who always gives his mom at least 10 compliments a day. It's great to wake up every morning and hear Caden tell me he likes my eyes, hair, smile, shirt, pants, etc each morning.


The biggest event of the summer and by far the best was little Tyson joining our family. I cannot get enough of this sweet baby. He is so adorable and innocent. His laugh is absolutely the best sound in the world and he really is the most handsome baby boy in existence (I know all moms think that, but I am right!!).


Here is Tyson getting snuggles from Grandpa on his blessing day.

Caden loved playing baseball this spring. He played tee ball the first part of spring and then coach pitch.
Ever since Kylie got to ride the horse at Thanksgiving point, she has been asking to go back daily.
This fall Caden is playing soccer. It is so funny to see him cheer everytime his team scores.

Kylie and Caden went skating for the first time with the help of dad.
The Olsen family visited us in July. We went to the zoo and raging waters.
Caden learned how to swim on his own this summer.

Well, that is all for now, but I am definately excited to do this blog thing. More to come!!!

12 comments:

Jenni said...

Congrats on joining the blogging community!! I'm so glad you started one, it will be so fun to keep in touch with you that way.

Your family is adorable!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

cute blog...all your hard work paid off!! this means i don't have to call and bug you everyday anymore...haha! duh! like that will ever happen! talk to u tomorrow!

Maughan"sters" said...

I love it! I added you on my list of blogs. I'm glad you finally did it!

The Wards said...

Great job Becky. Super cute blog. I love it. We still need to get together. we could meet at Thanksgiving Point since riding the horses is Mallory's favorite things to do to. -Jeana

Emily said...

Love the blog. this will be a fun way to stay in touch (since we can't seem to do it any other way:( your kids are growing up so fast...hope all is well with you guys - let's get together soon!

Stephen & Lana said...

My three most favorite & beautiful grandchildren that live in Lehi, Utah.

Leandra said...

yay just in time since starting tomorrow I will be away lots!

Rachel Adams said...

clovesradams.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a fun summer you guys have had! The kids are adorable and are growing so fast. Thanks for keeping us in the loop with what the Olsen Family is up to.

Evynn said...

Your blog makes me miss the kids sooo much! I love the top picture of the three of them. You should print some 5x7 from Costco and send it to mom and I.

Lindsey Boskovich said...

Hey Becky!!!
It's Your Sista Lindsey! i loved your comment you left on my page it made me laugh. Your babies are so stinking CUTE!!! i am excited for when i have a baby some day and i can put up all the cute posts too. :)

Beck said...

I love that your blogging now! So fun! Welcome to the world of blogging. It gets so addictive :)